Everest Helicopter Tour
Once in a life time experience for vivid Everest View.
Everest Helicopter tour is all about the stunning ride to the world’s highest mountain, The Everest. This Everest Helicopter Tour is a combination of thrill and amusement that provides the breathtaking and cinematic views of the snowcapped Himalayan Range with a stunning landing at Kala Patthar (5540m) and breakfast at Syangboche, the highest altitude hotel in the world.
The Everest Helicopter tour is ideal for the time-pressed guest, people with physical limitations, as well as the elderly.
- Helicopter flight from Kathmandu to Everest Base Camp with stunning views of Charikot, Jiri, and different Himalayan Range
- Beauty of Sagarmatha National Park
- Himalayan Glacier Range at Khumbu
- Stunning Cinematic views of the Himalayan range from Kala Patthar
- Helicopter landing at Everest base Camp to feel Everest at a punching distance
- Birds Eye perspective of the vivid landscape and farmland fields
- Breakfast at the world’s Highest Altitude Hotel in the world
Departure/Return LocationKathmandu, Nepal
Departure TimeKathmandu, Nepal
Return TimeApproximately 8:30 AM
Dress CodeNo Dress Code. Wear Comfortable Dress
IncludedAccommodationInsurance of Guide & HelperInternal FlightsInternal TransportMeals on BoardTour Guide and Helper
Not IncludedInsurance for Emergency EvacuationInternational Flight
Day 1: Arrival
Day 2: Flight Day
- Flight Briefing with Instructor at Tribhuvan International Airport and Boarding We will take you to the Internal Department of Tribhuvan International Airport and meet you with our flight instructor who will run you through some very important guidelines and safety measure which needs to be followed during the flight. Then, you will meet your flight captain and board the helicopter. Every tiny question from you will be appreciated and will be answered by our pilot and our airport representative.
- Flight to Lukla Lukla is the gateway to Everest. You will be taking this amazing flight towards the Hillary Tenzing Airport which is also known as Lukla Airport. The flight time will be around 6:30 to 7:00 AM (will depend on climate and air traffic). The Flight personnel will take their flight routine checkup which will take around 15 to 20 mins.
- Flight to Kala Patthar After a routine checkup on the Chopper, we will be flying to Kala Patthar. You will be flying over the notorious Namche Bazaar, discovering all of Sagarmatha National park’s hidden treasures and stunning flora and fauna.
- Stopover at Everest Base Camp Although it will be more stressful for your body to acclimatize to the height, we will be stopping for 10 minutes before reaching Kala Everest Base Camp. You will feel Everest in your footsteps. (This stopover completely depends on your will)
- Return flight to Syangboche and Breakfast at Hotel Everest View Upon flying from Everest Base Camp we will be flying down to Syangboche and have breakfast at the Hotel Everest View. With handsome Mt. Everest as a backdrop, it allows for some spectacular landscape. The warm hospitality of the people there will surely melt your heart. You will be having a delicious breakfast at the Hotel Everest view to commemorate the end of a dream vacation. If you have any special demand to celebrate this event, we are happy to organize it in that fashion. Feel free to share with us.
- Fly Back to Lukla for Routine Checkup and return back to Kathmandu For routine checkups for the aircraft, we will be stopping at Lukla. This flight will take you over the Khumbu glacier and the beautifully crafted Tengboche Monastery. With the full feeling of accomplishment and pleasure, we will be leaving Mt. Everest. You will be dropped off at Tribhuvan International Airport and our airport representative will be taking you to the hotel. Enjoy the rest of the day!
Day 3: Departure
Tour Review Scores And Score Breakdown
Find out what other says regarding our tour:
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the best season for Everest Helicopter Tour?
Spring and autumn are the best seasons for Everest Helicopter Tour. But, checking the weather report Everest helicopter tour can be done throughout the year. But if the weather forecast is bad and other extreme rain and snowing are forecasted, we will hold the flight. As we know Climate in the mountains can be extreme sometimes is a matter of time, and we will always prioritize safety first.
How high up Everest can a helicopter fly?
That depends. Every Helicopter manufacturing company limits its maximum limit to a certain range. In 2002 Fred North set the limit of official altitude limit of 12954m. The helicopter will circle around Mount Everest which might fly up to 6000m.
Can a helicopter flight to the top of Everest?
During Everest Helicopter Tour the helicopter might fly up to 6000m making the round flight to Mount Everest. While our flight to Everest we will feel Everest through Bird’s Eye View.
Does the flight land at Mount Everest Base Camp?
It Depends on your request but this needs to be finalized before the start of your tour. The flight can be landed at the Mount Everest Base Camp depending on the weather condition and air traffic but we Oasis Nepal company will not recommend you to land there due to altitude sickness issues. You may feel shortness of breath. However, we “Oasis Nepal” will try our best to fulfill your dream if you wish to land at Everest Base Camp.
What if the weather gets worst all the time during my time in Nepal? Will I get a refund?
As we know the weather in the mountains can get worst in a matter of time. It is no one’s fault if the flight is canceled just before the start of the flight or at the midway of the flight. Sometimes the weather will get cleared in a snap of time. If not, we will wait till the weather gets cleared on the same day or will plan the tour for the next day.
Important Points to Remember during the Heli Tour
- Always be in close eye contact with your captain
- Always wear your seatbelt properly
- Don’t leave your seat unattained or change your assigned seat until the pilot signals it is safe to do so
- Smoking is unauthorized during the flight duration. When you wish to some during the ground time, always ask your captain for the safe place